For Metaenergia, obtaining a certification means guaranteeing a high quality standard to its customers, partners and employees: a pact of trust that it respects and pursues every day.
METAENERGIA Spa considers Quality a conditioning and strategic factor in the exercise and development of industrial activities. Therefore METAENERGIA Spa in the management of business activities has adopted a Quality Policy, addressed::
- to customer satisfaction
- to the analysis and correct management of the risks that may influence the quality management system
- the reasonable and constant improvement of quality, prevention and protection activities
- to the solution of environmental problems
- to identify possible development opportunities.
Corporate action is therefore aimed at satisfying not only production needs, but also the needs of environmental protection and worker protection, addressing these issues with a proactive attitude.
The Quality Policy is based on the following principles:
- analysis of the context and understanding of the needs and expectations of interested parties;
- process monitoring, continuous improvement and reduction of inefficiencies in the organizational and technical management of the Company;
- maintain a risk based thinking approach to plan the quality management system;
- the complete satisfaction of the Customer’s needs, even at the expense of company profitability, in order to increase his satisfaction;
- the complete satisfaction of the mandatory requirements relating to the provision of services;
- the effective communication to the customer of the added value of the services provided, often deriving from the use of services that comply with the requirements of the customer, exceeding them where possible in terms of quality, as well as from the certification of its quality management system;
- the employment of staff regularly employed and supervised, according to the legislation on labor law;
- the satisfaction of the staff of the organization and the creation of a constructive collaboration climate.
WORK WITH US